Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with a growing international organization who is seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking event coordinator to support both internal and external events! Some travel will be required for off-site events.
- Assist with planning and executing special projects for the Events Department
- Provide both administrative and logistic support
- Order supplies and work closely with vendors
- Submit work orders, update marketing inventory, create event schedules, and ship items as needed
- Coordinate various logistical needs in the life-cycle of the event process
- Maintain and update status/progress reports
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 year's related experience
- Requires demonstrated time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to travel to local/national events
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.